Few skills have the capacity to move people faster and further in business than the ability to communicate well. We are delighted to host a unique workshop on Tuesday, 13th June with international communication trainer and coach, Sophie Clark, as she shares her ‘Golden Formula’ of how to look and sound consistently confident, authentic and impactful at work.
This practical and interactive workshop will offer insights into creating personal impact on a global scale, the value of sharing career success stories and the impact of gender on communication. Through exercises, discussions and examples, Sophie will cover:
• How impactful is your communication?
• Examples of the good, the bad and the incredible from well-known female speakers
• Creating memorable key messages that land with the audience
• Articulating your career success - ditching the vague and using the right kind of language
• Communicating globally over technology such as video and conference calls
• Imposter syndrome, over preparation, being talked over in meetings, promotions - what you need to know
Sophie Clark is an expert in helping her clients to elevate their presentation, public speaking, pitching and networking skills and she has worked extensively across different cultures and industries including; investment banking, law, accounting, asset management, insurance, FMCG and luxury brands. Clients include HSBC, Coca-Cola Nomura, LVMH, Skadden, Goldman Sachs, Fidelity, Diageo, Marriott Hotels, Citigroup, Kirkland & Ellis and the London Business School. After 15 years in Asia, Sophie has recently returned to London. She is passionate about women’s development and believes that female-focused communication skills training is key to reaching a level playing field in the corporate world.
We look forward to seeing you there.