The Sparkle Walk - supporting Haven House
CWN's charity of the year, Haven House Children's Hospice, are holding their first Sparkle Walk, a women's 10k event, on Friday 18 May from 7pm.
Be part of the sparkliest event in town! Grab a team of friends and family, add some glitter and sequins, and walk in their 'sparkle parade' of local women for an unforgettable night out.
- When: Friday 18 May, arrival from 6pm for a 7pm start
- Where: Starts at Haven House Children's Hospice, High Rd, Woodford Green IG8 9LB and finishes at The Cuckfield, Wanstead
- 10k route encompassing Woodford, Roding Valley Country Park, South Woodford and Wanstead
- £15 entry fee includes a glass of fizz, t-shirt and a glitter/glow item to be confirmed
- Walkers must be 13 or over. Anyone aged between 13-17 must obtain consent from a parent or guardian, and must be walking with an adult over the age of 18.
- Haven House ask that you try to raise £50 in sponsorship. The registration fee only covers the cost of running the event so they do rely on sponsorship to help support their children and families.
There are also volunteer opportunities available at the event (event village, route marshals, event day support).
For further information on the event and to sign up as a walker or volunteer please click here.