This page is updated regularly and comprises upcoming events and seminars which are put on by third party organisations, some of whom have alliances with CWN, such as Women on Boards and NEDonBoards. They have been selected for the relevance of their subject matter to our members. Registration and, where relevant, payment details are included in the outline of each event. We hope you find them useful.
WBS Webinar - Accelerate your Goals with a Warwick Executive Diploma: 2nd November, 1-2.15pm
Warwick Business School are excited to invite you to their online event, Accelerate your Goals with a Warwick Executive Diploma, featuring an excellent panel of the faculty who lead these courses, our Careers Manager and 4 Diploma participants. Harness their expertise and make a well-informed decision.
Whether you are:
• planning on professional development
• looking for new ways to lead and be more influential
• considering career progression or transition
• seeking life-long learning to make a further impact
The session will be hosted by the Director of Executive Education, Professor of Practice, Tim Wray who will ask:
• the Course Directors to highlight which challenges their diploma can solve
• our Careers Manager to unveil exciting plans to support diploma participants
• participants to share why they joined and how they have benefited
This is an brilliant opportunity to discover what value these executive-level leadership courses can offer you. They are are delighted to offer merit-based scholarships, including the category “Inspiring Women in Leadership Scholarship” of up to 50% for the fees and a 15% discount for City Women Network members. To book your place, click here.