CWN corporate membership can effectively complement and enhance initiatives already existing within your organisation or provide a supportive platform with which your organisation can engage.
- Annual membership for up to 20 senior women within your organisation
- Corporate branding featured on the CWN website, selected CWN publications and marketing collateral
- CWN events free of charge to registered members (excluding our flagship conference and dinner events)
- Opportunity to host premium CWN events on your premises to which you can invite additional employees and valued clients
- Emerging Talent Programme – opportunity to appoint a ‘rising star’ to play an active role in CWN initiatives, to conduct research, lead projects and be mentored by a CWN Board Member
You can find out more about previous events here.
To obtain further information on corporate membership, please get in touch through email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
“As part of BNY Mellon’s corporate membership, I was brought on as a Rising Star where I led and helped to manage CWN’s re-branding project in 2012. Focusing on project management enabled me to gain new skills outside my day job in investment management. Following successful completion of the project, I was elected to the CWN Board as Secretary. Continuing to be involved with CWN has expanded my network, enabled me to take advantage of professional development opportunities, and learn from senior women across a variety of different industries.”
Sarah Brakebill, CWN Rising Star 2012-13