We look forward to welcoming new members to the Network. Please refer to the membership criteria, benefits of membership and application process below.
***Summer Membership deal - 13 months for the price of 12***
If you are thinking about CWN membership over the summer, we are offering a special 'summer membership deal', so new members can be ready to start attending events when we kick off our events programme again in September.
We would like to offer an extra month's membership for free, on top of the usual 12 month membership period, as per the following:
- The offer is available from July 1 to August 31 2023 and applies to any new member online applications received, approved and paid in full during this time.
- The standard application and approval process will apply, as outlined on our Individual Membership page here<https://citywomen.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c669d3e70cc4ce0925eb681c2&id=7e8761f540&e=42cb60d0db>.
- CWN reserves the right to decline an application if the applicant does not meet our criteria.
- This offer is available to new members only.
- Online application form below.
City Women Network (CWN) is not a status-driven organisation. Our constitution defines our membership as women who have 10 years or more business experience from a wide variety of professional, commercial and/or entrepreneurial backgrounds, and a diverse range of knowledge, skills and life experience.
Our members are women who are committed to playing a proactive role in our business community and the CWN ethos, that reflects and is aligned with our strategy, purpose and values. Our members are experienced women who flourish and thrive by making connections, building relationships and creating influence, and by coming together to help each other to be the best that they can be.
Examples of CWN individual members include women who are employees of large corporates, entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals (sometimes with previous extensive corporate careers) and many other varied roles. We come from a wide variety of sectors and industries including, but not limited to, corporate functions (e.g. HR, finance, marketing and communications), consulting, PR, banking, law, professional services, health and well-being, academia, fashion, pharma, technology, engineering, and the public sector.
By joining us you will belong to a network of inspiring women who have a clear sense of purpose, who regularly meet as a collective to be curious, to learn, share and explore new boundaries. We are driven by a mindset and culture of inclusion and well-being. As CWN members, we seek to support and unlock all talent, including the development of emerging talent, and celebrating what makes each of us diverse and unique whilst being our true selves.
Why become a Member of City Women Network?
CWN membership offers an opportunity to engage and connect with experienced business women wishing to advance their careers, develop professionally and personally and widen their network. CWN membership benefits also include the access to:
- all our regular CWN member events
- a high quality professional development events programme (as well as access to recordings of past online events)
- the members' annual Summer and Winter Drinks social evenings
- discounted tickets to attend select external partnership events (with Women on Boards, NEDonBoards and our Chaity Partner)
- a members-only directory and website area including contact details and event attendee names
- visibility of external Board and Trust roles
To understand more about the types of events we run, you can take a look at our past events here.
It’s easy to join us
To apply for individual membership, applicants are to complete this membership application form. Following this, someone from our Membership Committee will be in contact to discuss the application.
We believe it would be of benefit to attend a CWN event to understand more about what CWN offers and an opportunity to connect with some of our members, however this is not currently a pre-requisite for applying for membership. If you would like to attend an event before considering membership, you can register on our website.
Please refer to our upcoming events calendar here.
Annual Membership Fee: £195. There is a one-off joining fee of £100 in year one.
For any additional queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org