Is your LinkedIn profile positioning you for a board role? Could you be missing out on NED opportunities?
Finding your way on to the shortlist for the best roles can be a demanding process that requires considerable forethought – and networking. An effective LinkedIn profile is an essential networking tool that needs to position your non-executive strengths and experience perfectly to catch your target audience’s eye.
With over half a billion members, LinkedIn is the world’s premier professional networking site. An incredible 97% of head-hunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source. So you can’t really afford not to be there.
Women on Boards is partnering with former blue-chip Recruitment Manager and Headhunter Victoria McLean to bring you this one-hour, interactive webinar. Victoria is the founder and CEO of City CV, a multi-award-winning international career consultancy firm, established in 2009. Victoria is frequently featured in leading media, including BBC Radio, Channel 4, the Guardian, the Telegraph and the Financial Times.
In our one-hour live, interactive, online session, Victoria will provide practical tips on how to write a compelling NED LinkedIn that will drive your portfolio career forward, and how to use it to move up the rankings and expand your network in a competitive market.
- Make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best keywords
- Exploit LinkedIn algorithms to beat the ‘LinkedIn Robots’
- Essential competencies in a NED LinkedIn profile
- Portray yourself as an invaluable commodity to a Board (public and private sector)
- Develop your online brand for your sector – governance, shareholder value, transformational change, networks, your unique Board differentiator, challenge and more
- The ideal Board headline and summary - why every character counts
- The perfect upload and privacy
- Expand and manage your network
- The best LinkedIn groups for you
- Be an ‘Expert’ in your niche - blog, share, excite
- Live Q&A
Speakers include: Speakers - Victoria McLean, CEO City CV; Rowena Ironside, Chair, Women on Boards UK
When: Wednesday 19 June, 12.30 - 1.30pm.
Admission: Open to CWM members only. There is no cost to participate, however there are limited places available for this highly in demand event.
***Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.***