Improvisation is the art of listening and reacting, and creating something from nothing, on the spot. Through a series of fun, fast paced, high-energy games and exercises, delegates will be shown how to take risks, let go of fear and get into a creative mode when working with colleagues. They will discover what unlocks creativity and what you can do to unlock creativity in others when meeting virtually or face-to face.
This light-hearted, energising session will teach delegates the fundamental rules of improvisation and creativity. It will help people in the group to:
- Step out of their comfort zone and take risks when feeling uncertain
- Generate new, creative ideas quickly, on the spot
- Build individual confidence communicating face to face and virtually
- Create new ways of working with their colleagues during this time
- Make others feel safe to create and be innovative
- Help solve real problems at work
- Explore sides of their personality which they don’t often show at work.
Our speaker will be Kate Walker Miles. Kate trained at RADA and has a degree in Experimental Psychology from Oxford University. Her training work allows her to combine two of her fascinations – performance and psychology. In addition to her core communications and presentations offerings, Kate also specialises in 'Off The Cuff' speaking and on-camera presentations. Kate is an experienced actor, appearing at the RSC and the Young Vic, in movies, and extensively on TV. She finds humour a very useful tool in her training work.
About RADA Business
Actors and singers rely on communication techniques to convey their message to different audiences. RADA Business is the corporate strand of RADA and has been teaching these techniques to people in organisations for over 20 years. They train people in how to use the body, breath and voice to make fundamental shifts in their personal impact.
Member: tickets are free, however, have the option of making a donation to WOW by choosing one of the Member 'donation' tickets.
#CWN | #CWNonline | #RADABusiness